Designed for Control
The Antares® Coronary Stent System is a low-profile single-balloon rapid-exchange main vessel stent system for the treatment of coronary artery disease at bifurcations.
With the Antares® Coronary Stent System, physicians retain the flexibility of the current provisional technique with conventional stents. However, by preserving access to the side branch at all times and with a tailored strut design for the side branch ostium, Antares® provides a new level of control and confidence during the treatment of complex bifurcation disease. In short, if the side branch is worth preserving, use Antares®!
- The dual lumen design provides direct and continuous access to the side branch throughout the procedure.
- Its unique ostial preservation structure is designed to conform to bifurcation anatomy and preserve the side branch of the ostium while facilitating the proper treatment option for the side branch.
- Its peel-away shaft design prevents wire-tangling.
- Its unique torqueable shaft allows active rotational alignment. Combined with the radiopaque markers, Antares® may be placed with a high degree of precision and control.
- It treats all types of bifurcations and Medina classifications.
- It is able to treat a wide combination of main vessel and side branch diameters.
- Its unique ostial preservation structure is designed to conform to asymmetric ostial anatomy.